Based in London; flexible on work location
Tel: 07598278726 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile, target driven and highly experienced marketing professional with skills embracing CRM, content, social, customer experience and project management. Uses proactive and multi-tasking abilities to achieve challenging time-frames while showing meticulous attention to detail. Previously delivered sustainable customer relationships, using data to optimise how to communicate. Learning from interactions to improve customer lifetime value and increase KPIs.
CORE COMPETENCIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Coordinated the transition to an entirely new CRM platform. Including agreeing the commercials, overseeing the integration and implementing the CRM lifecycle.
- Mentored and trained employees to become efficient and forward thinking CRM executives.
- Built the PlayOJO brand up from the very foundations, developing the tone of voice, branding, features, social media presence and implemented the CRM life cycle.
- Worked with business owners to develop a unique player offering and challenger brand that could compete in the congested market. PlayOJO won multiple awards in its first year, including the EGR Rising Star Award and Best New Online Casino Award.
- Developed new customer features, as well as rebranding existing ones. Created all content across the site and managed all customer comms, including creating two radio ads.
- Managed social media channels for PlayOJO and increased revenue using organic and paid social ads. Grew Facebook page to over 10,000 followers within 10 months.
- Created and coordinated promotions for PlayOJO including the successful Fantasy Fortnight promo that gained 1864 entrants, including 342 new depositors.
- Wrote the first UFC blog for Betway Insider and worked with traders to push the first UFC promotion at Betway.
- Developed and implemented new processes to improve turnaround and created copy guidelines to enforce tone-of-voice and consistency across Dixons Carphone products.
- Created an eCommerce store where I like to run ads to market products and drive sales (www.mixalish.shop).
• Plan, evaluate, execute and optimising customer campaigns delivered via web, mobile and offline, across three core brands, WinTrillions, LottoKings & BuyLottoOnline.
• Design new, and drive improvements to existing automated programmes e.g. welcome, nurture, cross-sell/upsell, retention and reactivation.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective multi-channel marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions, aligned with brand strategy & guidelines.
• Deliver customer remarketing campaigns, aligned with customer acquisition media buying.
• Analyse campaign effectiveness, recommend and implement on-going improvements to drive customer KPIs.
• Development of a multi-touchpoint, multi-channel CRM communications strategy spanning emails, SMS, push notifications, digital marketing channels and social advertising.
• Develop and analyse a test and learn strategy to optimise the CRM comms; considering insights gained from reporting to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
• Integrate any ad-hoc responsible gaming, GDPR or other compliance measures required.
• Own and manage all content across the site, including affiliate, PR and advertising material.
• Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Own and manage the CRM delivery program and content across the entire player’s life cycle.
• Analyse campaign performance and deliver insight on how to improve engagement.
• Conceptualisation and generation of high quality casino focused copy for all comms.
• Full cycle copy management of content; brief to final production, including research, planning and implementation for digital and print verticals.
• Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website and champion social initiatives to grow the brand and deliver customer engagement while overseeing the Community Manager role by the Support Team.
• Work with the Head of Digital to ensure all advertising fits within the brand guidelines.
• Work with and manage third-party agencies across display, TV, PPC, content and print.
• Coordinate the running of the casino blog and create SEO relevant content.
• Creating copy for all CRM assets, including mailers, in- client messaging, promotional pages, mobile content, games, affiliate banners, landing pages etc.
• Developing and updating the user experience of the Party Label CRM assets.
• Working as part of the promotions team to create clear, consistent and compelling marketing content across all brands (betway.com, betway.bingo.com, hippodromecasino.com, spincasino.com, bingoonthebox.com, dreambingo.com).
• Responsible for creating all copy required throughout the business, including mailers, ad hoc promotions, casino, bingo and sport newsletters, articles for affiliates, casino reviews, print ads, all website content, SMS and push notifications.
• Create new and compelling sport blogs for Betway Insider (www.blog.betway.com).
• Work with the translations team to ensure all copy is correct across 18 languages.
• Responsible for building mailers, setup and maintenance of promotions across varying products and sending out comms before analysis and reporting on promotion success.
• Created concise marketing text for products for all brands, adhering to SEO guidelines.
• Worked with content team to produce quality copy, share ideas and promote best practice.
• Created rich text content pages for products needing extra focus on SEO.
• I’ve built and maintained a number of websites: onlytravelblog.com, bikeandroad.com.
• I create gambling content for various affiliates on a freelance basis through my own content creation businesses.
• Create lessons for students from beginner to pre-intermediate.
• Create material and resources to teach speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Uphold a fun learning environment, keeping students engaged.
• Demonstrating effective classroom management and teaching techniques.
Backpacking around the world.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / EDUCATION
2012 Spanish Language Level 1 | Hertfordshire University
2011 TEFL English Language Teacher | 160 Hours Certification
2010 – 2014 NCFE Level 1 in Digital Imaging; Fundamental Business Literacy; Introduction to Google Search; Presentation Skills; Assertiveness & Personal Impact
2006 – 2009 BA (Hons) Media Production | Anglia Ruskin University
2004 – 2006 AVCE Media Production & Communication | Oakland’s College