Adam Dickinson BA(Hons)
Based in London; flexible on work location
Tel: 07598278726 | Email: email@example.com
Versatile, target driven and highly experienced marketing professional with skills embracing CRM, content, social, customer experience and project management. Uses proactive and multi-tasking abilities to achieve challenging time-frames while showing meticulous attention to detail. Previously delivered sustainable customer relationships, using data to optimise how to communicate. Learning from interactions to improve customer lifetime value and increase KPI’s. Produced bespoke content and offers that convert customers through all forms of marketing communications. Now aiming to deliver similar results in a challenging new role.
CORE COMPETENCIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Built the PlayOJO brand up from the very foundations, developing the tone of voice, branding, features, social media presence and implemented the CRM life cycle.
- Worked with business owners to develop a unique player offering and challenger brand that could compete in the congested market. PlayOJO won multiple awards in its first year, including the EGR Rising Star Award and Malta Gaming’s Best New Online Casino Award.
- Developed new customer features, as well as rebranding existing ones. Created all content across the site and managed all customer comms, including creating two radio ads.
- Managed social media channels for PlayOJO and increased revenue using organic and paid social ads. Grew Facebook page to over 10,000 followers within 10 months.
- Created and coordinated promotions for PlayOJO including the successful Fantasy Fortnight promo that gained 864 entrants, including 342 new depositors.
- Wrote the first UFC blog for Betway Insider and worked with traders to push the first UFC promotion at Betway Casino.
- Developed and implemented new processes to improve turnaround and created copy guidelines to enforce tone-of-voice and consistency across Dixons Carphone products.
• Plan, execute, evaluating and optimising customer campaigns delivered via web, mobile and offline, across two core brands, WinTrillions and LottoKings.
• Design new, and drive improvements to existing automated programmes e.g. welcome, nurture, cross-sell/upsell, retention and reactivation.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective multi-channel marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions, aligned with brand strategy & guidelines.
• Deliver customer remarketing campaigns, aligned with customer Acquisition media buying.
• Analyse campaign effectiveness, recommend and implement on-going improvements to drive customer KPIs.
• Development of a multi-touch point, multi-channel CRM communications strategy spanning emails, SMS, push notifications, digital marketing channels and social advertising.
• Develop and analyse a test and learn strategy to optimise the CRM comms; considering insights gained from reporting to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
• Create promo campaigns across various comms and A/B test to help identify opportunities to target new customer segments to drive a desired behaviour.
• Integrate any ad-hoc responsible gaming, GDPR or other compliance measures required.
• Own and manage all content across the site, including affiliate, blog, PR and advertising material.
• Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Ensure Facebook and social media compliance is above board, stay up to date with all social/gambling rules and regulations.
• Act as Project Manager and work closely with the white label provider.
• Work with various third-party agencies, including content and translation agencies.
• Take ownership of all terms and conditions throughout the site, make sure they are up to date and compliant with rules and regulations.
• Manage and set up all bonuses and promotions, work out costs and feasibility of each promotion, set wagering, terms and ensure each bonus and promotion meets all requirements.
• Own and manage the CRM delivery program and content across the entire player’s life cycle.
• Analyse campaign performance and deliver insight for how to improve engagement.
• Conceptualisation and generation of high quality long and short casino focused copy for web, products and player communications.
• Ensuring copy is engaging, compelling and on-brand, and catered for targeted audiences.
• Full cycle copy management of content; brief to final production, including research, planning and implementation for digital and print verticals.
• Liaise with CRM and Acquisition teams to ensure the distribution of copy to relevant territories and channels.
• Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website and Champion social initiatives to grow the brand and deliver customer engagement while managing and overseeing the community manager role.
• Work with Head of Digital to ensure all advertising fits within the brand guidelines.
• Manage high volume workload to strict, tight deadlines with quick turnarounds.
• Coordinate the running of the casino blog and create SEO relevant posts.
• Creating copy for all CRM assets, including: mailers, in- client messaging, promotional pages, mobile content, games, affiliate banners, landing pages etc.
• Developing and updating the user experience of the Party Label CRM assets.
• Working as part of the promotions team to create clear, consistent and compelling marketing content across all brands (betway.com, betway.bingo.com, hippodromecasino.com, spincasino.com, bingoonthebox.com, dreambingo.com).
• Responsible for creating all copy required throughout the business, including mailers, ad hoc promotions, casino, bingo and sport newsletters, articles for affiliates, casino reviews, print ads, all website content, SMS and push notifications.
• Create new and compelling sport blogs for Betway Insider (www.blog.betway.com).
• Work with the translations team to ensure all copy is correct across 18 languages.
• Responsible for building mailers, setup and maintenance of promotions across varying products and sending out comms before analysis and reporting on promotion success.
• Created concise marketing text for products within agreed SLAs for all brands, adhering to all quality and SEO guidelines.
• Senior team member who provided inductions and guidance to new and less experienced colleagues.
• Interfaced with Content Team peers to produce constantly high quality copy, share ideas and promote best practice.
• Wrote rich text content pages for products needing extra focus, such as DSLR cameras, with correct SEO keywords.
• Produced items on cameras and camcorders for online Imaging Buyers Guide, TV models for Television Buyers Guide.
• Maximised product attributes and worked closely with Merchandising team to ensure smooth range transition.
• Received information from line manager and direct from categories on changes, prioritising to support business.
• Manipulated and incorporated outstanding images with text ready for setup and publication.
• I’ve built and maintain a number of my own websites (www.travellad.co.uk, www.bikeandroad.com, www.thenewgent.com, www.sportsbooktipper.com).
• I create gambling content for various affiliates on a freelance basis through my own content creation business (www.igamingcontent.co.uk / www.gamblingcopywriter.com).
• Create lessons for students from beginner to pre-intermediate.
• Create material and resources to teach speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Uphold a fun learning environment, keeping students engaged.
• Demonstrating effective classroom management and teaching techniques.
Backpacking around the world.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / EDUCATION
2012 University of Hertfordshire | Spanish Language Level 1
2011 The TEFL Academy | 120 Hours Certification
2010-14 NCFE Level 1 in Digital Imaging; Fundamental Business Literacy; Introduction to Google Search; Presentation Skills; Assertiveness & Personal Impact
2006-09 Anglia Ruskin University | BA (Hons) Film & TV Production
2004-06 Oakland’s Collage | AVCE Media Production & Communication (B, B)